Wednesday 4 November 2015

E-FLAP #000003 - Free Speech Warrior Ezra Levant

Ezra Levant likes to bill himself as Canada's Free Speech Warrior.  So how does Ezra celebrate different opinions on his Rebel Facebook page?  Come on, take a guess,...

If you guessed by censoring people and blocking them, then you are correct, you may have one cookie and a cup of tea.

Ok, lets be honest and fair here, I fully understand blocking and censoring people who are rude, use excessive vulgar language, name call and the like.  Hey no problem, those type of people are not interest in debate, dialog or advancing ideas.  To be honest that is the policy here at A Grumpy Hobbit.  Now that being said, I want to make it clear that when I was posting over on Ezra's Rebel Facebook page, I never engaged in name call, insults and nor did I use profanity (well I did say bullshit a few times).  I always remained polite, provide links to back up my claims and ignored peoples taunts and insults.  During my stay there I was called a Communist, a faggot, told to F*** Off, people assumed I was a welfare leach, unemployed,... well you get the idea.  Surprisingly all these rude and vulgar people are still posting over at the Rebel.

I guess I was banned for being disruptive,... you know by being polite and holding a differing opinion that was always back up by verifiable facts.  Or maybe it was the fact that Ezra didn't like it when his lies and propaganda were pointed out? 

I am not done with Ezra Levant, The Rebel and that collection of RWNJs, not by a long shot.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting.

    For some reason, my more in depth comments on their Youtube coverage do not show up publicly. E.g., when I explain what German culture really is and that they better hope the Germans don't discover the warmongering part of ... it does not show up.

    Now, this could still be some stupid unfortunate problem with Youtubes stupid mod-bots ... maybe I am automarked as a "spammer" or something. I seriously doubt it though because whenever I post stupid, short stuff it certainly shows up.

    Good job RebelMedia ... "free speech advocates".

    ReplyDelete