Sunday 13 December 2015

My New Years Resolution #1 - The Grumpy Jar

The Grumpy Jar


A facebook acquaintance of mine Bonnie Zink and I came up with an excellent New Years Resolution.  We will both try to promote the good things in world, Canada, our lives and try to be less Grumpy.  Now being A Grumpy Old Hobbit is one of my Secret Super Powers, but with great power comes great responsibility.  So whenever I go off on a Epic Old Man Rant, or get Grumpy and smack around Da Terminally Stoopid and write a Facebook post, or comment in a article sections or blog post about it, I will throw a quarter into the Grumpy Jar.  At the end of the year, I will donate the money to help Syrian Refugees who have come to Canada or some other worth while cause that needs aiding.  So if you see me being Grumpy, point it out and make sure I am throwing my quarters in the jar, its for a good cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment