Monday 27 April 2015

LIFE WITH DOG #7

LIFE WITH DOG #7

Dog - I haz problem!!!
Human - What is the problem?
Dog - The ball, I want da ball!
Human - So get the ball
Dog - I tried, but I can't get da ball!
Human - So where is your ball, show me...
Dog - Da ball is trapped by da thing
Human - What "thing"?
Dog - Da thing that scares me
Human - Show me where "Da Thing" is
Dog - I can't, da thing scares me too much
Human - Show me where the ball is,,,
Dog - I need a cuddle first
Human - You are such a suck at times, come here
Dog - *whining and cuddling* I need da ball
Human - ugh!  WHERE'S THE BALL? WHERE'S THE BALL?
Dog - URMURGURD DA BALL, YES DA BALL, its over here
Human ~ goes and looks for the ball, finds the touch the vacuum cleaner
Human - You really are a chicken shit *human gets the ball, throw ball across room*
DOG - URMURGURD ITS DA BALL nom nom nom Best and bravus Human EVAR!!!
Human - I'm going to vacuum now
Dog - *crawls under couch* I hate you!

True story

I have a back log of this source material I'll post it later over the next few weeks, had to share this one, cause you know, it just happened.  Vacuuming is done and Newton is out not chewing on a raw hide bone, so all is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment